She needs to retire lol.

QueenC

1 minute ago, button said:

@QueenC Don't use your voice to bring someone down and tell them to retire, that's terrible. :nobitch:

The performance may not have been iconic, but it was really cute to see her sing the MM&I chorus. It's not her fault, the production issue is out of her reach. Blame MTV and her team.

Sing? She never sang one word live, sis. 

It was a little cringey watching her sing that part with a hand held mic while she wasn't singing at all. She didn't even know the words. 

She did so good? But was it as good as Beyonce's level? I'm not even a stan of hers. My point, is that if Britney is still going to do this 17+ years later, ***** better bring it. 

She didn't last night. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what exactly do you gain from posting this? If you lost faith in her and don't like what she's doing, then simply stop being a fan. Literally, do you not have anything better to do than to come and hate on an artist that you no longer seem to support or stan for? Bye. 

5 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Are you ok? What **** are you on.Britney's been lip syncing since 2000-2001 you knew she was doing it and now you want her to sing live? What changed? or you are just an attention ***** seeking the attention from these kind of topics :begone:

Hunni that excuse is good for when she's dancing to Slave 4 U circa 2001... The choreography was easy during the MM&I part. she should have sang it and blew the roof off. Except, she didn't. 

And wow. You're okay with that? She's lipped her whole carreer. Why does she have a microphone if she legit never sings. 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

What does @QueenC stand for? Queen Christina? She should've retired a long time ago.

First letter of my name, boo. Christina is lame lmao. 

3 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Yea because she sang completly live on BBMA and she covered the hardest song right? :begone: I'm telling you you are an attention ***** and i'll reply each of your flop posts trying to bring down Britney 

The performance was good, is what the difference is. 

Xo

2 minutes ago, QueenC said:

Hunni that excuse is good for when she's dancing to Slave 4 U circa 2001... The choreography was easy during the MM&I part. she should have sang it and blew the roof off. Except, she didn't. 

And wow. You're okay with that? She's lipped her whole carreer. Why does she have a microphone if she legit never sings. 

Then what the **** are you even doing here? :beynah: go and stan for thief or Rihanna
+ she danced really well on the VMA's you are overreacting 

7 minutes ago, Dolce said:

And what exactly do you gain from posting this? If you lost faith in her and don't like what she's doing, then simply stop being a fan. Literally, do you not have anything better to do than to come and hate on an artist that you no longer seem to support or stan for? Bye. 

This tbh. This cretin clearly lives in his mums basement, poor ha :weusay:

Bringing Britney down won't help you with your troubles in life :nobitch:

Archived