See what I did there?

cantsleepbritney

I didnt get to see the show, I saw Britney in the white carpet, deliciously beautiful, first time meeting her, the aura is undescriptable, untouchable, no other person had that like her, maybe Beyonce, but Britney walking the red carpet with Larry by her side, felt so shocking to me it was as it my senses were attacked by the reality that this was the moment culminating my Britney obsession, I was meeting her, and shes there and im there and I am in her precense and it was more than I could have ever expected and at the same time exactly who I thought she was, if that makes any sense, but the aura was of money, of exclusivity without force, real interest from the public, honestly in the carpet only rivaled by Kim Kardashian, who is lovely and incredibly **** and doll like, Britney was doll like but like with a vengeance, im telling you it was like walking into a movie and im being introduced to this james bond walking at like a private bank with reflective marble, by the ocean, on the sky, on the river, so unespecial realising that she is also a human being not just a figment of my imagination, she exists, she really is that great when shes willingly on, and to top it all of she is even greater than I ever thought she would be, can you believe it, can you see it like I saw it in my head, I tried to describe it. 

I went to a bar after the nick jonas show, which was good, 3 reharsals, he is relatably cute and nice i see the appeal, at the bar they have music and the tvs are mute and i walked in 10 mins before the Britney performance, I drank a beer and saw what I thought was the real "Onyx" ***** Britneys alterego, i didnt registered it tho, I was seeing movement without sound, perfection, immaculate, rivalry approaching for beyonce, but it seemed like a super visually inspired performance, cinematic, sensational, then she pulls up a mike, grabs a **** a la gimme more, and procedds to produce terror inside my stan mind

IS SHE SINGING LIVE, AM i missing britneysinging live and killing it??

i finished my beer thought it was an amazing performance, but I havent heard it with sound so imagine the senseless feeling of not knowing what ur fave just did, i am going to make a reaction video later and we'll see wether I die or not? Please watch! No sere cortéz. Lol now here is my first thought I got after she literally made me loose all my senses, first of all, oops I/SHE did it AGAIN, and wow she is "Onyx at the circus, putting on a private show" I get it, the conept is real thats the appeal, the whole world is entranced on the way that her art immitates life, and her life immitates art, and, damn she is rivalring herself on Breathe on me Lisboa, yes the **** breathe on me on Lisboa, what the fuckery.

Enjoy! 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived