BRITNEY ABOUT TO SNATCH Nº1 SPOT ON ITUNES.

Toxic.Latin

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

WHERE U AT NEGATIVE *******?

MAKE ME IS NUMBER 2. THE VMAS AND PERFORMANCE EFFECT. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL INCREASE HA SALES.

I LOVED THAT PERFORMANCE. SHE PROVED THE WORLD SHE CAN TAKE THE STAGE ALL BY HERSELF. THAT IS ICONIC.

that true baby, its ICONIC that she does not need all the props, gimmicks, and visuals to make a performance. This was a stripped down performance of Britney

Love the positivity. I think I'll need to take a break from here though. Honestly with Glory and her performance here I'm satisfied as a fan. BBMAs was rehashed POM choreo and while it slayed, it wasn't new. I at least felt like I hadn't seen this before and who cares if it wasn't as iconic as her previous performances. She still slayed the performance that she did. Honestly, the 13 yo stan in me that's been waiting all these  years for the real Britney to come back can now die happily. She legitimately exceeded my expectations this era for the first time since her breakdown. Too much of this fanbase is toxic.

Archived