ShadowTriumph

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
2 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

no they're not :shameless:

1 minute ago, ShadowTriumph said:

He used to hate Britney  :wannadie: when i said: didn't you listen to make me?? 

He said : ew ofcourse no :idkney:

some can be ******* but many beyonka stans love Britney and pop in general

35 minutes ago, ShadowTriumph said:

My Brother is a die hard bleachonce fan:idkney:

i told him that britney's album was fire and he was like :nothavingit:

so i made him listen to it :cominthru:

he loved it :rihclap:especially If I'm dancing  :rihclap:

i just converted a beyonce fan, what did you ******* do in the meantime?:cominthru:

Good Slaymaritan :crying1:

I converted my 50yo uncle the other day. He honestly thought she was dead or something. He walked in while I was converting my 10yo cousin ( he thought Britney was a "has been" & super old; 45 he said but he knew about her sons and her old hits; 10yo singing BOMT was nostalgic) by making him watch Carpool Karaoke. After that both my 50yo uncle & 10yo cousin were asking about her new music so I put Glory on and my uncle esp was like "She sounds exactly like her old self" and was super impressed! My job was done. :carpoolney:

Beyonce fans are the worst :mhm: a while ago I had a really good friend who was a die hard beyonka stan, we both come from a small town in Serbia, a bit of a rustic place, not many gays going around. He got a job in Dubai and I was happy for him, a week before he left he completely cut me out and stopped communicating :mhm:  beyonce fans are trash like their fave tbh. taking advantage of people and throwing them out :mhm: also I live in London now, hope he doesnt get whipped in that homophobic land of his :idkney:

Archived