Giant Painted Mural of VMA Britney in NYC Art Gallery

iammaffyou

16 minutes ago, MurderousDesire said:

:idkney: I can't

Lol, I'm homosexual, as well, but I really hate these #. Very annoying. Imagine all the straight people being like #straight #beingstraightisthebest #straightlife , etc. :blurp: 

Let's say you were going to the grocery store and wanted to buy cereal. While you could say you're looking for "food" you likely would say you were looking for cereal. Moreover if someone asked what you were going to the grocery store for, while you could say good, you would say cereal. 

Same reason why it's BLACK life's matter not ALL lifes matter.  There needs to be awareness of minority groups. So relax, labels are okay to choose. I would be willing to bet you live in a suburban or rural area. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, iammaffyou said:

Let's say you were going to the grocery store and wanted to buy cereal. While you could say you're looking for "food" you likely would say you were looking for cereal. Moreover if someone asked what you were going to the grocery store for, while you could say good, you would say cereal. 

Same reason why it's BLACK life's matter not ALL lifes matter.  There needs to be awareness of minority groups. So relax, labels are okay to choose. I would be willing to bet you live in a suburban or rural area. 

I understand and agree with your point to an extent, but... There is always a "but" when it comes to these things. No, I don't live in a suburban or rural area, no need to bet :bwink: 

I just don't like that "bragging" and labeling, like look at me I'm so gay, look at my gay lifestyle and gay clothes and the gay music I listen to. :sickofu:  Because for me, being gay is to be emotionally and physically attracted to the same gender. That's it. The gay lifestyle, however, is something completely different. Being gay gives some people an excuse to act in a way, which is to blame for our community's bad reputation and the hate we keep getting every day.

Archived