We need #1 Billboard ALBUM!

criminal777

If she get her 7#1 album that will be all around WW media...and it will be huge and promote album even more....it is very important for her brend and image.

she will get current status, it star... not legend or pop icon...#1 debut is must for her and for everything in future....

beyonce last 4-5 year have singles at #79 #29# #15 #45...but she have #1 album and good marketing from that...

BUY IT AGAIN! pls !!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, originalblonde said:

NO it won't, and no we don't.  She's a solidified icon.  Good, bad or indifferent she'll always be at this point.  She would only need a number one if SHE wanted more money, other than that it's not needed.

you are what your last album did....

i dont want her to get madona status in 35, nostalgic huge superstar from 90,20s and beginning 21...  

album debut is = for how you are relevant right now

Her team is dumb.

They should have done something like giving Glory to those who buy a ticket for the Vegas show.

Or do something creative like selling the physical version of Glory in the biggest gay clubs in the country for a week. all drunk hoes would buy it and our numbers would be around 200k :bichpls:

8 minutes ago, criminal777 said:

i dont want her to get madona status in 35, nostalgic huge superstar from 90,20s and beginning 21...  

Well none of us do, butttt, considering she is approaching 20 years into her career, frankly it's inevitable. And that's not a bad thing. 

I agree.... I feel like she does need a number 1. She's an icon for us, but it's true what the other guy said: you're as good as your last work. If Barbara can chart higher than Britney and she's been around for double the time...

But we can't go broke, all we can do is stream.

47 minutes ago, originalblonde said:

NO it won't, and no we don't.  She's a solidified icon.  Good, bad or indifferent she'll always be at this point.  She would only need a number one if SHE wanted more money, other than that it's not needed.

what a discouraging comment. Do you want everyone to stop streaming then? She hasn't even performed at the VMA yet

1 hour ago, criminal777 said:

Now you're just making titles up.  Madonna, Cher, Elvis, Doris Day...they're all revered and always will be...

Archived