Why is Britney considered a legend?

Crayboy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, I love Beyonce :bey:

She's not like Britney to me of course, but I still really really like her :flawless:

I really do like her but, Beyonce could never be Queen B, we already have one :gimmemoar:

Anyway, one of the reasons I can't listen to her music anymore is the fact that all the feminazis from my school consider her to be an icon :britlol:

Too irritating to handle, especially when their icon has it clear that her husband is an ******* and yet, she's not so much of an "Independent Woman" and puts up with this **** :zoomzoom:

I'm not one to blame, it's her family and I respect that she may do this for her daughter :brityeah:

But...

Britney took a divorce from her horrid husband, revived her image, became a kick-*** mother and is still huge :bopney:

So, Bey I love you, but it's time to take some lessons from Britney :tbh:

I mean, is she afraid that breaking up with him will ruin her career, since they do so many stuff together and are considered a power-couple ? Totally :tiffanynod:

Is she not moving forward for the right reasons? Totally NOT :mhmnod:

Beyonka, go follow Britney's example and who knows? You may end up becoming friends! :yeahhh:

Imagine the double B squad out on a double date :jumpney::bop:

Wait, why hasn't this happened yet? :watrusayin:

People don't decide who is and who isn't a legend. It's not for me or you to decide but let me ask you a question?!

Who does the media portray as the pop princess/queen? 

When Britney is introduced wherever she is, she is always called the pop princess or whatever else. Beyonce just gets introduced as Beyonce. That should answer it for you. Britney has cemented herself into history while Beyonce is still trying.

How's that for schoolin'?

3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

NOT a negative thread. So I was having a discussion with my friends who are huge Beyonce fans. They kept telling me how she is a legend and that Britney never will nor has been a legend.

that got me to thinking, what is considered a legend? why is Britney in particular considered one? Is she more of a legend than for example Beyonce?

school me

Ur prob too young to remember but Brit was always a bigger star than Beyonce.. Shes a reason Bey used choreography and became sexier. 

Bey plays background to Brit in the Pepsi commercial. Go watch

3 hours ago, Mani911 said:

why are you here if you don't know :wtf: 

Literally this!

Beyonce fans are just jealous because Beyonce has done hardly anything memorable or iconic and honestly for being so popular she hasn't been super successful singles wise......I mean if she's such a huge force why has she had hardly any top 10's in the past like 8-9 years. 

Beyonce is a good album seller but she doesn't have huge hits as Britney.

BOMT, Oops, Toxic, Womanizer, TTWE, IWG, S&S, Everytime, Gimme More, Slave 4 U, and many others are songs that everyone knows.

I don't think that Beyoncé has any huge hit. And her videography sucks tbh. :quirkney:

Archived