Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Except he's still pressed about it and is still mentionning her after 14 years :dontlike:

But I love how Britney doesn't give a **** about it lol, gotta love her :carpoolney:

I'm hardcore Britney and I'm no Justin Stan, but I do think it's possible to read into stuff Justin says.  Like the interview in that mag recently there was some comment by the interviewer about personal pain motivating songs or something (which of course it does)  Maybe I'm totally wrong, I just took it as him answering the question.

38 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

I'm hardcore Britney and I'm no Justin Stan, but I do think it's possible to read into stuff Justin says.  Like the interview in that mag recently there was some comment by the interviewer about personal pain motivating songs or something (which of course it does)  Maybe I'm totally wrong, I just took it as him answering the question.

exactly people just overreacted. If he wrote and produced cry me a river why cant he talk about it? the ask was if being in a good place, good mood helps him to write (maybe because of cant stop this feeling?) and JT answered that it depends and that in the past suffering helped him to write CMAR. He didnt even mention her name. So now isnt britney also allowed to mention everytime? To be honest britney has mentioning his name way more times, since BJ promo than him hers nowadays. Britney has making clear since BJ that she has no hard feelings against JT, she actually enjoys a lot his music. She would be disappointed if she knew the drama and hate this fan base can create.

And omg..if she wants to work with him that means she doesnt mind to stay in the same room with him anymore!! that is such a development and proves that it no longer hurts her and shes cool and probably only have good memories and admires his work. I bet she was very happy when his first child was born. But hey...dont get your hopes too high... Jessica will not allow that! aaand shes right!! because if those two work  and spend some time together I think it will be all sparkles again. Justin became a different person but britney still is romantic and I can picture her feeling some things. Not meaning that she would fall in love again, but you know...and tho' she talks like she would be comfortable to stay around him I think it would make her nervous

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

It's funny, if a magazine reported Britney wanted to collaborate with Justin, no one would believe it, haha

This needs to be on every tabloid cover by Monday!

BRITNEY SPEARS WANTS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE BACK!
SINGER WROTE SONG "LIAR" ABOUT HER EX! 
(available on her new album "Glory" now on iTunes) :zoomzoom:

Just now, juniorcasemiro said:

This needs to be on every tabloid cover by Monday!

BRITNEY SPEARS WANTS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE BACK!
SINGER WROTE SONG "LIAR" ABOUT HER EX! 
(available on her new album "Glory" now on iTunes) :zoomzoom:

Let's be real, Britney knows what she's doing. She knows even mentioning his name would create a media frenzy. It's all promo.

Guest ErJ Spears

Also I really don't like that tan, I think it's a bit too much and it looks kind of unhealthy... 

Don't get me wrong, I love Britney and I do care for her,

but it's not good for your skin and its aging faster :embarrassney:

Archived