Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her saying "Justin Timberlake is good" gagged me. I can't imagine how awkward it was for her to say that. JT is obviously still bitter, Britney doesn't seem like it. They should do something together.

BTW why does she refer to Aerosmith as if it weren't a band, but not one person?! Does she not know? So weird.

Guest riccus

my hearts broken when she said " considering I'm a horrible actress" 

No Britney ! Remember the 2001 army and you , we were saying " I like what critics hate and i hate what critics like "

My hopes are going away , because I've always look up for that moment when everybody was saying she was bad and she was like " go the hell I'm awesome" 

don't ever listen to people Britney. 

I love crossroads. :idontknowney:

Sometimes when people go through difficult **** in life the brain kinds of shut off and erases some memories as "self defense" and "preservation". I know this because I went through 3 very difficult years in my own life where I was depressive and there are certain things that I remmber vividly but others I simply forgot and after those 3 years, it's been hard to keep the amazing memory I had before. I don't see anything strange in Britney changing her favorite video or her wanting to work with Justin,if anything, it proves she has moved on.

6 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

When Britney is the one making the music/videos, her favorites are bound to change.  It's not that deep. lol  As for working with Justin, they dated a lifetime ago and both have kids. Things change.  I think it would be cool.  Who knows?

Except he's still pressed about it and is still mentionning her after 14 years :dontlike:

But I love how Britney doesn't give a **** about it lol, gotta love her :carpoolney:

1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Sometimes when people go through difficult **** in life the brain kinds of shut off and erases some memories as "self defense" and "preservation". I know this because I went through 3 very difficult years in my own life where I was depressive and there are certain things that I remmber vividly but others I simply forgot and after those 3 years, it's been hard to keep the amazing memory I had before. I don't see anything strange in Britney changing her favorite video or her wanting to work with Justin,if anything, it proves she has moved on.

it's not weird that she wants to work with him.. it's weird the way she said that.. lol

8 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

my hearts broken when she said " considering I'm a horrible actress" 

No Britney ! Remember the 2001 army and you , we were saying " I like what critics hate and i hate what critics like "

My hopes are going away , because I've always look up for that moment when everybody was saying she was bad and she was like " go the hell I'm awesome" 

don't ever listen to people Britney. 

I love crossroads. :idontknowney:

I am glad someone said that.  To this day, I love Crossroads.  Don't care what anyone says.  Brit did a great job in the movie.  Not like it was ever intended to be an Oscar film, but it's awesome for what it is.

Archived