Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Arnold. said:

I'm so glad she said this tbh. Before she was so enthusiastic about doing film or whatever. Which I'm guessing she was very curious. But now that she knows it's not for her she is stepping aside and knowing that music is where her strong suite is. She has incredibly matured. I wish so many artists would be real and realize this. I cant with singers these days trying to become triple threats. 

JT? 

Jlo? 

Beyonka? 

:hahaha:

2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Excuse you

tumblr_mq8jnqzfM31qdcxoeo1_500.gif 

"If she had a clue, she wouldn't have made that movie. I mean everybody knows that what she should have made was Pretty In Pink." 

Guest StrawberryKisses

I wouldn't call Britney a horrible actress. She's good. Decent. Considering she probably had no 'professional' acting lessons. She did Crossroads very well.

As for JT, of course Britney still has a soft spot for him. I still have a soft spot for my ex from back when I was 16. I'd like to see them heal their relationship and become friends again.

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Quote me again in about 11 years and I'll tell you :mcwave:

I don't even remember half of these guys names 

Look at the pics I choose tho lol

1 hour ago, etoya said:

Oh plz. Colin is only good for a ****

At least he's good at smt 

The same cannot be said about others :jfallonlol:

Jk i just think colin was everything back then. He had a bad attitude going on but not on a kfed or Fred durst trash type :werk:

I don't think it's THAT deep omg
some people are already saying half of Glory is about JT  :boredashell: 
it's not surprise she likes what her kids like and Can't Stop The Feeling was huge+for kids movie :quirkney: 
it's been 14 years she probably barely remembers their time together, she moved on
but JT doesn't deserve collab anyway :shameless:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 hour ago, minKey said:

Wtf britney 

we got over it . Havent you ?

What even is your problem? 

She seems unbothered to me. And you? 

11 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Let's hope so.  He's the only Justin that matters.

Yes! :saycheese: I'm surprised it hasn't happened already, tbh.

Gwen is a beyonka stan :sofedup:

What's going on with Britney being so raw and blunt these days? :idkney: Like first she said on carpool karaoke that she regretted getting married and doesn't believe in marriage anymore. I know she got hurt a lot from kfed but even after that she still talked about wanting to get married again and have more babies. She must've gotten jaded from all the ******** she dated after that. :( Now she talks about JT and how she's a bad actress? Don't get me wrong, I'm here for her 100% realness, but like...what's going on? :waitwhat:

Archived