Is Glenn gone for good?

jamesedward94

3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Woah... She did that? It was mostly the lipstick color that messed up that look, but yeah, wasn't the best. She looked flawless on stage though! I LOVED her makeup at last year's VMAs!

Glenn is actually the one who did last year's VMAs & TCAs (which is actually the best I think he's made her look).  He has his moments but he's pretty amateur for the most part.  His expertise is hair, makeup is just something that he does on the side.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Barbie. said:

Glenn is actually the one who did last year's VMAs & TCAs (which is actually the best I think he's made her look).  He has his moments but he's pretty amateur for the most part.  His expertise is hair, makeup is just something that he does on the side.

Well at this point I really don't know what to think! I'm just praying she looks amazing! She deserves nothing but the BEST.

3 minutes ago, rainbow said:

I can't like any of her makeup until those ******** LIPS!! Recover? When Tf is that **** gonna wear out and go back to normal? Who lied in here and said it would "go back to normal" :whitneyshade: probably permanent 

They really aren't THAT bad. When the makeup is done right she looks great!

5 minutes ago, rainbow said:

I can't like any of her makeup until those ******** LIPS!! Recover? When Tf is that **** gonna wear out and go back to normal? Who lied in here and said it would "go back to normal" :whitneyshade: probably permanent 

So you're not gonna like any of her recent looks anymore then.

13 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

They really aren't THAT bad. When the makeup is done right she looks great!

Alright you're right sis she looked great in her BBMA performance :orly:

i just have a meltdown cause her lips didn't need anything done and were perfect

Archived