A couple things I noticed in Glory

cantsleepbritney

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

Streaming non stop even when i sleep honey #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  COPY THIS AND PASTE IT ON ALL HER IG PICTURES IMAGINE HER ON HER HOTEL ROOM TODAY OR ON THE WAY TO REHARSALS OPENING TO CHECK HER IG PAGE AND ALL SHE SEES IS #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  :crying1: THIS ISNT REQUESTING ON RADIO OR TWEETING AGAINST A VIDEO THIS IS SUPPORTING THE WOMAN THAT THRU HER MUSIC SUPPORTS US ALL LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN LETS MAKE HER OOH GUYS SHE DESERVES THIS!!!! ON HER DANCERS PAGES AS WELL THAT WAY IF SHE DOESNT SEE IT THEY WILL TELL HER AND LOVE HER FOR US!!!

yes ***** you better show love *****:xcuseme:

1 hour ago, cantsleepbritney said:

I hear u it reminds me of somehting older but also of Owl citys Fireflies 

I love that song, but that's not it. It's like how Kesha's Take It Off incorporates the snake charmer riff from every cartoon ever into its chorus. An old song that i can feel in my bones and recognize in my soul but just can't place for the life of me. I don't know how to explain it.

Archived