PREDICTION: Barbra might block Britney in the UK! (Barbra #1 Britney #2) --- STREAM HARD!!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 1999ney said:

TBH Broadway isn't big here so the first time I heard of her was through Glee (tv show) :lanacackle:

I've never heard of her before tbh :tiffdrink:

1 minute ago, blue.monopoly said:

US number 1 > uk number 1

Wait for predictions. If it's close in the US then we're going to need everybody to stream using US IP.

Well people living in the UK obviously care about the chart position, just as you do in your country :lessons:

34 minutes ago, 1999ney said:

Hey there, UK fan here,

yesterday I streamed with an American vpn but today i'm streaming for the UK,

Glory's doing quite well here (even though we have flop radio stations) 

In fact on the way to my aunt's house today,a car driving past was playing Change Your Mind (I died) 

Top 3 for sure

There's a Glory streaming party at 2PM ET. You're going back to the US VPN :beysip:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJnWRBthJ1k/?taken-by=britneyspears

33 minutes ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

I've never heard of her before tbh :tiffdrink:

Well people living in the UK obviously care about the chart position, just as you do in your country :lessons:

Watch her miss out on both with this strategy. :weusay:

If it's not close in the US between her FGL, BARBARA, and Frank with predictions. Have at it but a number 1 in her home country with the press building her up all week is more significant.

6 minutes ago, saicis said:

I know its not life or death but a #1 is a #1...noone could take it away from here and it would speak volumes about her being relevant. Number 1 is the best. We need this number 1

How much does streaming count for in the UK?

1000 streams = 1 album but there's something. Glory has 17 songs:

*They take the 2 highest streamed songs on Glory and downweight their streams to the average of the other 15 songs.

After that they divide by 1000.

So don't neglect streaming ANY song, because it will bring down that average that will be given to those 2 songs.

In short, play the whole album, not specific tracks, to get a good average.

#1 in the UK is basically not happening, but top 5 would be great for her considering BJ was #34 :lanacackle:

btw this is kind of OT but they haven't played this at all on z100 today! I need you to make one of your dramatic misleading thread titles again and encourage people to request!

Archived