Vmas performance ...

JP9101

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

the thing is that we dont have pics of Britney rehearsing with Geazy which means his contributions to the performance will be basic like he will come and go :mhm:

NO! i think the shocking part is when G-eazy comes by... or maybe the whole thing is a shock? I wish she glitters her self in black or red, with her blonde hair, ****! that would be an epic ****

Ikr :madonna: jump to conclusions and make up stuff in their own mind, no wonder some of yall have such stupid meltdowns :mj: im just curious and hyped, and i dont have any expectations of anything and in that way im not gonna get dissapointed and i will love it, its Britney on the VMA's ffs!!!!!! :hype: i mean who even cares about the dancers for example? lol, its Britney im watching not if she have female och male dancers. And btw... many of you had such meltdowns over things and she had proved you wrong and kept coming for ya time and time again and this is gonna be one more of those times.... but ofc its always some dry *** ***** that gonna find something wrong :chershade:

Archived