What is the one fan-favorite on glory you can't get into?

adrenaliner

2 hours ago, Melinda said:

Yeah for me that was BFB, i know many hated it at first but for me it were the oposite, i liked it but now im bored of it... not that its bad but yeah :yeahsure:

Im sooo happy about this album, the vocals and production and you can tell how much she loves it by the quality of it and the promotion. :likethat:

Oh, BFB, yeah I can't say I like that either :sickofu:

Exactly! The album is magnificent :bwink:

Now that she has control of what she's doing, everything is so wonderful :o

That's the reason I believe she did well not to release the original MM video, I mean let's give her a break! :dontlike:

If she didn't like, she didn't like it, no matter the reasons. After all, she's the artist :cigney:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jonbo said:

Oh, BFB, yeah I can't say I like that either :sickofu:

Exactly! The album is magnificent :bwink:

Now that she has control of what she's doing, everything is so wonderful :o

That's the reason I believe she did well not to release the original MM video, I mean let's give her a break! :dontlike:

If she didn't like, she didn't like it, no matter the reasons. After all, she's the artist :cigney:

Yes i LOVE when she have control... she always do such flawless songs then and i mean look at some of the unreleased stuff to, such a shame they never made it to an album but im glad we have them :plzney: 

And i agree, i never had a meltdown over the original video actually im sure there is a reason why and if its true she didnt like it then she shouldt release it (if the vma rumours are not true, but i doubt it) i think she looked beautiful in the one we got and ofc i want to see the other one but im not gonna drown in my own tears for not having it :blurp: 

1 minute ago, Melinda said:

Yes i LOVE when she have control... she always do such flawless songs then and i mean look at some of the unreleased stuff to, such a shame they never made it to an album but im glad we have them :plzney: 

And i agree, i never had a meltdown over the original video actually im sure there is a reason why and if its true she didnt like it then she shouldt release it (if the vma rumours are not true, but i doubt it) i think she looked beautiful in the one we got and ofc i want to see the other one but im not gonna drown in my own tears for not having it :blurp: 

My thoughts exactly :bwink:

Let's enjoy the absolutely phenomenal music she's given us and just stop nagging :drinky:

Also, those rumors will remain rumors, her team isn't capable of such a smart trick :madonna:

They proved it during the Bridgy Marien era :tbh: (and yes, by that I mean Myah Jean) 

6 minutes ago, jonbo said:

My thoughts exactly :bwink:

Let's enjoy the absolutely phenomenal music she's given us and just stop nagging :drinky:

Also, those rumors will remain rumors, her team isn't capable of such a smart trick :madonna:

They proved it during the Bridgy Marien era :tbh: (and yes, by that I mean Myah Jean) 

I completely agree, i think some people forget how far shes come and are to busy looking for the wrong things instead of just enjoy everything we get right now i mean shes doing most of the things everybody wanted for so long so why even complain? and she looks AMAZING and seems truly happy and thats all that matters imo :kisses2all: 

and i think it would be a smart move to do so but as you said, her team is not always the smartest :orly:

2 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I completely agree, i think some people forget how far shes come and are to busy looking for the wrong things instead of just enjoy everything we get right now i mean shes doing most of the things everybody wanted for so long so why even complain? and she looks AMAZING and seems truly happy and thats all that matters imo :kisses2all: 

and i think it would be a smart move to do so but as you said, her team is not always the smartest :orly:

I'm just really enjoying this album and I'm so happy to see her do well :blurp:

It's an amazing time for the Britney Army and the queen herself :flawless:

I highly doubt the original video could make me happier at this point :ehno:

And yes, Coupure Electrique is to blame for this :werk: 

7 minutes ago, jonbo said:

I'm just really enjoying this album and I'm so happy to see her do well :blurp:

It's an amazing time for the Britney Army and the queen herself :flawless:

I highly doubt the original video could make me happier at this point :ehno:

And yes, Coupure Electrique is to blame for this :werk: 

Same for me, i would love it just bc i get more things to look at but it will not do any major difference in this era. I think its perfect and we havent even had VMA's, Iheart and Apple music festival yet... and more im sure... oh yeah Mood ring is coming to :hype:

im listening to Coupure Electrique right know actually :TOMH: i LOVE that haunting sound ala silent hill, lol and ofc those vocals :plzney:

1 minute ago, Melinda said:

Same for me, i would love it just bc i get more things to look at but it will not do any major difference in this era. I think its perfect and we havent even had VMA's, Iheart and Apple music festival yet... and more im sure... oh yeah Mood ring is coming to :hype:

im listening to Coupure Electrique right know actually :TOMH: i LOVE that haunting sound ala silent hill, lol and ofc those vocals :plzney:

It's hard to really want more :madance:

It's all so good :bop:

And true, CE is hauntingly beautiful :riri:

I can so imagine it playing in some creepy AHS episode :cigney:

Archived