The BJ hate is so exaggerated and unnecessary

Someone Who Knows

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem for me was that it was definitely not a 'Britney' album, it had will.i.am written all over it and 99% of everything he does sounds generic and tacky. He's totally overrated.:bigtime:

And it's obvious Britney isn't a huge fan either, the fact she only performed 3 of the songs, 2 of them being ballads kinda says it all for me.  And during the album listening party she clearly had no ***** to give. :yesokay:

I am thankful for Work *****, Passenger (Britney or not, I like the song) and Hold On Tite though. :bopney:

1 minute ago, KenjoBitch! said:

The problem for me was that it was definitely not a 'Britney' album, it had will.i.am written all over it and 99% of everything he does sounds generic and tacky. He's totally overrated.:bigtime:

And it's obvious Britney isn't a huge fan either, the fact she only performed 3 of the songs, 2 of them being ballads kinda says it all for me.  And during the album listening party she clearly had no ***** to give. :yesokay:

I am thankful for Work *****, Passenger (Britney or not, I like the song) and Hold On Tite. :bopney:

It was different from Britney, that's what I liked. The production could've been better, yes. But still, it was good, not her best but it's ok. It was bound to happen, every artist goes through up n downs.:TOMH:

Just now, Mc54 said:

TIG is the jam that never happened in 2013. It should've been the first single. DJ's/remixes would've eaten it up. Such a shame.

Just now, Passengerney said:

That song is gold, better than clumsy by miles. It's one of the best Britney's club bangers

#Justice4TIG

It should have been first single :crying2:

Some fans are just trolls. Idk, it's not her best album at all, but it's not bad either. It's just... basic? Like, too simple for her standards. They needed a new album for Vegas and they recorded it asap, so it sounds like a rushed album. Very short, without bridges in some songs...

But it's not bad. I enjoy listening to every song in the album (except Body Ache because of the Myah mess)

40 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Barbacoal Jellyfish is not a terrible album but it could have been a lot better. Britney herself gave zero care about the album, will.i.piss filled the album with generic EDM songs and most of the songs that could have been GREAT were poorly produced (Now That I Found You, Til Its Gone) :leaving:

The only song that sounds like a finished product is Work ***** and they ruined it with Work Work :arianabye:

AKBUDAUSBDASUDB :lanacackle:

Archived