Official Glory Gift Thread

badputa

I already had it gift to me by one of out most beatiful sistrens :tiffsniffle: i will be forever grateful to her because i honestly don't have the resources or ways to purchase the record.

This thread is for fans in need of the album BUT ACTUALLY CAN NOT afford it or can get it in way, shape or form. Which is actually a legit thing cuz i'm Venezuela and we don't have access to dollars, Spotify doesn't work here because of region, and other ways to get the album won't help the sells like you know... 4share:xcuseme: kickasstorrents:xcuseme: zippyfiles:xcuseme: iplusfree:xcuseme:

If are willing to gift it to fans in need please comment so the fans in need can quote you or qoute the fan in need, that's how this is gonna roll.

Let's help each other out and actually gift the gift that Glory is :tiffsniffle: to other fellow sistrens/exhalers.

Be kind :) 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i'm in need of this because this album literally got me out of a deep depression, i was almost running out of food here and i can't even find a job, all i have is illegal downloads and that hurts me because i wanted to help britney and thank her for this amazing piece of art that literally saved my life, but i can't. :brityeah:

Archived