BJ is #6 on the best selling albums of Mexico!!

WorkBixxh

So, I know most of you hate us Mexicans because we had Glory first ....but the truth is Glory was sold for a limited time only in some cities and not in the entire country. :britannoyed:

Some of us just got it today too. :sickofu:

Anyway ... when I was there to finally get my album I just noticed that Britney Jean was at the 6th place of the best selling albums ...and it's obviously because it's so cheap :lanacackle:

Anyway just wanted to share with you this Britney record after more than a year ...she still slaying her album featuring Myah Marie :orly:

DSC_0138.jpg

BTW Barbra's Album is under Glory ...and that ***** will always be there :chershade:

DSC_0140.jpg

Love to all! :bigkiss:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went to buy it here at my local store in Tijuana. They had like 15 left on display and other 15 stored. They said they sold all of their stock in the morning. I was even pretending to buy Blackout, but they didn't have any other Britney album left, but BJ, OIDIA and GH, which I already own. I ordered Blackout for $49.00 MXN (that's like $2.70 USD, that's why I decided to finally buy it :hype:) but it arrives in two weeks. 

4 minutes ago, PokéSpears said:

I just went to buy it here at my local store in Tijuana. They had like 15 left on display and other 15 stored. They said they sold all of their stock in the morning. I was even pretending to buy Blackout, but they didn't have any other Britney album left, but BJ, OIDIA and GH, which I already own. I ordered Blackout for $49.00 MXN (that's like $2.70 USD, that's why I decided to finally buy it :hype:) but it arrives in two weeks. 

There are 2 Blackout on my store ... and like 40 BJ :riri:

And yeah, Blackout was at 1/4 of the price too, but it sold out. Oops and GH were half the price and the FF DVD too. There was also a DVD with ITZ photoshoot but it was the OIDIA tour lol

Even Glory was cheaper than I thought, it was originally $185.00 or so, I had seen it at $166.00 online, but I actually paid $148.00.

Archived