Britney Talks VMAs, Madonna, Touring In New iHeartRadio Interview: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

Thanks for reading her mind and letting me know sis :cigney:

Okay well you can keep that attitude cause I didnt request it

If you cant have a conversation on here you probably shouldn't post, Sorry I don't think that Britney is an idiot like you do clearly she knows she performed at the Superbowl before

But in her situation she had SEVERAL people with her shes implying shes never had her name ALONE to headline the superbowl even if there is a surprise guest or whatever

1 minute ago, Mario Posey said:

Okay well you can keep that attitude cause I didnt request it

If you cant have a conversation on here you probably shouldn't post, Sorry I don't think that Britney is an idiot like you do clearly she knows she performed at the Superbowl before

But in her situation she had SEVERAL people with her shes implying shes never had her name ALONE to headline the superbowl even if there is a surprise guest or whatever

Take a xanax girl :weusay:

2 hours ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

she called Hillary a great person?? are you not aware of the body count? or how shes in bed with Monsanto to feed your kids gmos?? come on, how can she be that stupid .. im really really turned off now.. smh 

What is she supposed to say on air?  That Hilary Clinton is an idiot and should be banished from the planet?  You realize how that would negatively impact not only her professional career but her personal?  

36 minutes ago, Devilish0415 said:

What is she supposed to say on air?  That Hilary Clinton is an idiot and should be banished from the planet?  You realize how that would negatively impact not only her professional career but her personal?  

yeah i get that side of it... id would of just said she was interesting , or she seemed nice while i was with here.. not call her a great person XD but yeah i do get that side of it too .. for me it was just .. dramatizing to hear my queen say that about the queen of Monsanto .. she did at;east edit that tweet a while back to take out "i stand with Hillary" and she did it quick too.. iv cooled down and understand Britney doesn't actually support her 

Omg best interview in ages, they're getting better more relaxed and revealing with every interview!!! Had me shaking and laughing – she just now needs to go to a social anxiety class and cure herself like i did as she can see she has nothing to be nervous about :)

Archived