britney on z100 next week!

rockNroLL227

hey guys, just thought i'd fill you in on what i heard this morning. i was listening to z100 on the way to work (before i popped on glory of course haha) and it was the morning show. they were doing a segment where one of the guys plays like sound bits of clips from the internet. like he played the sound bite (after a short intro of what the clip was) of that video of that boy who's really excited to start school (it's a viral vid, just trying to give you an idea of what he plays). anyway he plays like maybe 15 seconds or so. he was like "britney was on carpool karaoke last night with james corden yada yada yada" and he played a short clip of them from the show - i don't even remember what part. but that's not important.

what's important is that they were like "wow sounds like they had a lot of fun together. we love britney!" and then elvis goes "we love her! she's GOING TO BE ON WITH US NEXT WEEK!" so yeah, long story short, britney is going to be on the z100 morning show next week! not sure if she's calling in, but it's possible she'll still be in NY and actually be in their studio, since the VMAs are in NY on sunday.

i don't know details about when she's on and all that, but elvis duran said she's going to be on next week! so it's coming!!!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived