New Music Friday

Subtext & Fantasy

I went on the New Music Friday playlist on Spotify and only 1 Britney song is on the playlist.

Slumber Party is 17th on the playlist, Carly Rae Jepsen is higher on the playlist.

But seriously, I thought she would have the playlist picture, and its Dua Lipa? Who is that? Brit deserves more tracks on the playlist

They do it all the time. Nick Jonas had multiple songs from his album on the playlist when his came out.

Come on Flopify, get with the program and endorse Brit, she was one of the first celebs to advertise you! I remember the only reason I signed up for Spotify was because she promoted it when it first came out! Anyone else remember that?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

Dua Lipa is the new hot thing so you know, they have to attract the teens.
I'm usually listening to that playlist on Fridays and every artist, whom album comes out on that, has only one song on there :) 

False, I distinctly remember multiple NJ songs on the playlist when his came out. That's the only example I can remember caring about to notice it

Just now, Subtext & Fantasy said:

False, I distinctly remember multiple NJ songs on the playlist when his came out. That's the only example I can remember caring about to notice it

whose?
I remember when Ariana and Blink182 debuted and they had only one song :) 
but someone posted in here that instead Spotify made a This is: Britney Spears playlist, but I dunno it's not visible at my country's Spotify homepage 

Archived