Thanking God I didn't listen to the leaks...

jja3021

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Lmao so dramatic I preordered a month ago too and bought standard and the deluxe edition!

I also bought Make Me 2xx, Private Show, Clumsy and DYWCO 2xx and I am buying the physical copy next week and I I bought Make Me video & requested Make Me on the radio so they can miss me with that foolishness ... I'm also streaming the album too!

I probably did more than the ones that waited for the album to be officially released... Like ok you waited big deal LOL U want a reward or something?

Like they never downloaded a album before it was released yea OK!  Most of the time it's  the label that is behind the leak LOL

Idc glory wasn't on w but one get one free same sis u should've waited for your legal copy thieving sis:hype:

3 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

im glad i listened to the leaks and it didn't stop me buying the album this morning... it was good to be in the know and help build the hype for all you waiters :) much love

Lol! It definitely built the hype!!!! That was my point... I wasn't knocking anyone. It just really made it that much better because I was SO excited! It not only was what everyone was saying, but it is so much better! 

OMG me too!!! It was so hard to wait with everyone freaking out about how good it is. I planned to wait until this morning, but late last night I was too excited to go to sleep lol so I stayed up until the preorder loaded. And when I saw "purchased" next to the songs but it still wasn't loading....I got impatient and bought the explicit version cause I couldn't wait haha.

:haha:So now I have both copies on my iTunes and I don't even have enough phone space to take a picture 

Archived