MAKE ME live in POM has improved so much

yuyu

I agree that the choreo needs more polishing but i dont think it will deviate so far from what we have seen.. a dramatic entrance and pre recorded vocals are enough for me..

Lets not hope for too much..

But like what i have been saying..i want to be proven wrong. Britney has been pulling a lot of surprises this era.. i hope VMAs will be the biggest positive surprise.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

improved yes but the routine is still really bad. if this is the same routine she'll be doing on the VMAs i'm nervous about reactions. britney can DANCE again yet she hasn't really shown the public. i loved the Billboards performance but she hardly danced in that either and people were saying the same thing - she looks great but lips and can't dance like she used to. i dont want that to happen again especially at VMAs when all eyes are on her after 2007

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

improved yes but the routine is still really bad. if this is the same routine she'll be doing on the VMAs i'm nervous about reactions. britney can DANCE again yet she hasn't really shown the public. i loved the Billboards performance but she hardly danced in that either and people were saying the same thing - she looks great but lips and can't dance like she used to. i dont want that to happen again especially at VMAs when all eyes are on her after 2007

It is a midtempo..she cant breakout all the way.. unless DO YOU WANNA COME OVER will be performed..which i dont see coming coz it will shade or overpower MAKE ME, which is the single..which is making it's last push..

Honestly I find it boring. The moves feel more technical as opposed to naturally flowing to the beat of the song. And there's not enough energy to warrant lip syncing. If this is what's being used at the VMAs, with an added *** related gimmick, I'm scared. 

I'm not trying to be negative, I'm probably just jaded from 10 years of disappointments. It's just not good enough, especially for the VMAs. 

11 hours ago, yuyu said:

It is a midtempo..she cant breakout all the way.. unless DO YOU WANNA COME OVER will be performed..which i dont see coming coz it will shade or overpower MAKE ME, which is the single..which is making it's last push..

the choreography is bad though. im hoping its a different routine for VMAs or she does something really shocking that people will talk about

Guys expect 95% the same performance but don't be mad about it. Vegas = Rehearsal time so that she is on point for her live performances that millions watch rather then a few thousand fans on YouTube... Might throw in a cool intro or 2nd song but I really wouldn't expect something drastically different! If she does this same performance at the VMA then bravo it will be a success compared to her last showing. Honestly if you watch her past VMA performances there is nothing spectacular in them via a specific moment (ok ok snake, strip off suit in Oops) but in terms of choreography. What made Th performances AMAZING was her confidence and the fact that she is Britney freaking spears! Gimme more is even memorable because everyone talked about it 

Archived