''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

lol this green after red after green is so annoying 

just released the second single and focus on that already

the song has minimum success and we need to move on 

the second single is always a huge thing for the album this time i don't understand why they're so late 

You are so wrong :zoomzoom:

6 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

She needs to release the official mv tbh. The song will shoot up to number 1 immediately, just saying.:quirkney:

Exactly! But someone here said it's npt completed so it won't happened. But it would boost publicity all over - something like it's finally comming and so on to build up the story and keep it going. It would be an amazing move. But... we need to let go :( 

17 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

You don't quit on a song when it's still successful. If the song is #2 on iTunes, keep pushing it until it falls out of the top 10/20.

and if the song continue to be on 2 for the next month then what? we gonna have the next single on octomber? :orangu:

when a song is successful is not a problem to release the second sinle cause we gonna have two successful songs on itunes

but make me success isn't even that big 

it peaked at 17 and the predictions are saying that this week will go up at 18 so it won't have a new peak 

56 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

lol this green after red after green is so annoying 

just released the second single and focus on that already

the song has minimum success and we need to move on 

the second single is always a huge thing for the album this time i don't understand why they're so late 

You thinking stupid

The song is doing well so there's no need to give up yet.

Archived