''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminder:

On debut week, the song sold 96k pure copies, that amount includes every digital retailer.

This time, she's predicted to sell 95k...on iTunes only! 

With other platforms combined, she could reach 100k pure copies...that means Glory would gain +10k sales thanks to Make Me (TEA)! :carpoolney:

3 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Reminder:

On debut week, the song sold 96k pure copies, that amount includes every digital retailer.

This time, she's predicted to sell 95k...on iTunes only! 

With other platforms combined, she could reach 100k pure copies...that means Glory would gain +10k sales thanks to Make Me (TEA)! :carpoolney:

This is music to my ears. Make Me deserves so much :carpoolney: Rising despite this horrible MV and Radio boycott. What a survivor! :makeitrain: 

Hopefully a new peak in BBH100 Top 10 :hype:

I mean it's already charting (this week it's at #58 [-7] slight fall from last week)

So 95k+ pure sales along with huge increase in streaming should push it over 100k. :ahhh:

It's radio update was positive recently as well. So a top 10 doesn't seem like a big reach tbh. We still have 3 full days to keep going before tracking week ends. Let's do this y'all. :CPKney: :makesomenoise:

Archived