''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jrsn21 said:

Remember Sales only counts for maximun ~40% chart measurement, and Streaming and Radio count for the rest.

#2 iTunes means nothing if y'all don't stream her

Make me stream increased by 60% didn't they? I think I read it on an article posted here. Either way, it's doing great :carpoolney:

1 hour ago, Demon Salvatore said:

kworb.net

It has all updates you need. Radio, itunes, spotify :BBMAney:

Nice thanks! I'm not really sure what these numbers mean tho... Is it sales and steams put together? Why Close does not exceed 1.0000? what is the difference between 0.0, 2.2, 4.4 etc? 
:decisions:

6 minutes ago, Resimaniac said:

Nice thanks! I'm not really sure what these numbers mean tho... Is it sales and steams put together? Why Close does not exceed 1.0000? what is the difference between 0.0, 2.2, 4.4 etc? 
:decisions:

the numbers at the side of the song mean how much the song sold in comparison to the #1, that's why closer does not exceed 1.0000, 'cause it's the best selling song atm

the numbers on the top means how much time has passed since the last update

15 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

the numbers at the side of the song mean how much the song sold in comparison to the #1, that's why closer does not exceed 1.0000, 'cause it's the best selling song atm

the numbers on the top means how much time has passed since the last update

Thank you! So how close is Make Me to Closer right now? How many sales do we need to pass it?

Archived