''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

1 hour ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

Make Me needs 0.06 more points to beat Heathens :tiffsmoke:

Im confident by the end of night, especially midnight ET the song will be at 0.50. :tifftear: 

It would be a miracle if it was like that for atleast 2 days :tifftear:

Radios can suck my *** :tiffeyeroll:  forget airplay tbh.

Anyways, make sure you guys make 5 alterante iTunes account and pay from iTUNES us. buy another set of make me..

Since I have 11, Im gonna buy 9 right after the VMAS to help Make Me.. get another 0.06 points.

and being #2 is not bad. Nothings impossible, but being #1 right now is unrealistic. Atleast being #2 with 0.5 points is ALOT!!  so dont be let down..

So I have to make 10 accounts to gift 10 times? How is the best ways to make 10 accounts effective? 10 gmails?? 

Can i gift 10 to 1 account?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Why does nobody care that make me is number 1 video on iTunes :bthink:

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THAT SHITTY VIDEO

omg, did u guys realize if Britney and her spoiled *** didnt fight with Godchapelle we would have a #1 BBH100 song and a #1 album?

THAT video would take GLORY ERA to a complete different direction, is not like is bad, is actually super good but it would have more exposure, and A LIST exposure

pZqRKhR.gif pZqRKhR.gif pZqRKhR.gifpZqRKhR.gif

30 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

So I have to make 10 accounts to gift 10 times? How is the best ways to make 10 accounts effective? 10 gmails?? 

Can i gift 10 to 1 account?

dont gift 10 to 1 account, it will count as one copy

so yeah making 10 gmails is more effective

I don't understand people bashing the Make Me video so much.  Yes, the David L video got scraped.  Yes, it might not be what you wanted as a video, BUT it is not is bad as people are making it out to be.  It's a fun lighthearted summery vid.  Britney looks stunning.  Yes, Orange Therory is a little too obvious, but it's not that bad.  Chill out a little.

1 hour ago, missmonroe said:

I don't understand people bashing the Make Me video so much.  Yes, the David L video got scraped.  Yes, it might not be what you wanted as a video, BUT it is not is bad as people are making it out to be.  It's a fun lighthearted summery vid.  Britney looks stunning.  Yes, Orange Therory is a little too obvious, but it's not that bad.  Chill out a little.

Her latest videos only perfume was worse tbh. It's one of the worst to me along with sometimes and Overprotected international version. The thing is: it's very tacky and it looks like backstreet boys' as long as you love me that it was filmed what, 20 years ago? I don't think it's as bad as people talk, but it's one of her worst and def very bad next to what we would get 1st.

Archived