''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, button said:

She has many songs floating in the top 200 of iTunes, I'm sure they will surge after the VMA.

Btw are they shipping new Glory copies? I heard they haven't shipped a lot and they all sold out :(

**** spotify and their ads

floating in the top 100, when FGL has like 5 in the top 100, Britney better get ha shat togetha!

And they should be? I'm not a Target executive lmao. A lot of stores have sold out yes, but it's okay FGL and Barbara aren't selling out hahahaha

And lol I'm using Apple Music and streaming Make Me, Do You Wanna Come Over, Clumsy and Private Show on Youtube

6 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

floating in the top 100, when FGL has like 5 in the top 100, Britney better get ha shat togetha!

And they should be? I'm not a Target executive lmao. A lot of stores have sold out yes, but it's okay FGL and Barbara aren't selling out hahahaha

And lol I'm using Apple Music and streaming Make Me, Do You Wanna Come Over, Clumsy and Private Show on Youtube

Slay sis :kisses2all:

1 minute ago, woabritney said:

Amazing!! Question-- does this rise have to do with the album being on sale, or is it just from Carpool Karaoke/promo? Meaning, does buying the album make the song rise on iTunes, or is this just the song separately going up?

Separately 

Archived