I WAS WRONG! GLORY IS A JAM!

IllPass

I created a topic recently that went downhill very quickly because I wrote that Glory was a good Britney album but it had no hits. I apologise, I was was wrong in a major way. The reason my tune has changed is because I wrote my review upon one inattentive listen to the album. Now having listened to it a multitude of times. It has 4 songs that are utter Jams and could do very well with the right promotional strategy. They are in my opinion

• Do You Wanna Come Over (What a Jam?)
  • Slumber Party ( AKA the albums strongest song by far.. a total hit)
  • Just Luv Me ( It depends so much on the right music video but could do very well)
  • Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) - I Know it is a bonus track but this song is 2000 degrees fire.

Now that I think of it I honestly don't understand what Britney and her team were thinking putting What You Need on the standard edition and placing Change Your Mind on the deluxe edition. I guess they were staying true to the tradition of Britney having great bonus tracks.

Upon many listens I now rate this album better than Britney Jean, Femme Fatale and Circus. This album has a groove that is very coherent throughout the album.

This was my previous topic which got dragged to the gates of hell!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, yuyu said:

Repent..

Oh and Better as one of the jams..especially the break part.

But i totally agree SLUMBER PARTY needs to be a single, just her or with Drake..it will totally blow the competition out!

YES! If Drake had a feature it would be death to us all!

Archived