Open letter to UK fans

Pickle Rick

Dear **** British army.

My name is Arthur, I'm from El Salvador, my English is not the beast I know but I will try to do my best in this letter.

Currently I have an Asylum process to UK,  I have a great risk in my country as a gay boy. Daily on my country a lot of people are ****** just for accident in the middle of a war of criminals.

Kill gays is a normal  Hobbie for Christians and is true they torture and made the most terribles ******* just for the reason they are different.

Im scared about my life here, daily people on streets insult me or throw me they garbage, just because I'm gay. Even one time when I was on the university, the police torture me just to show me how to be a man

I will arrive to United Kingdom around Sept 10th and I don't want money or a house, i want somebody to talk because I need to improve my English grammar and expand my vocabulary and also help to purchase a ticket for the iTunes festival, cause I can't purchase from my country 

Well I have a ONG working with my in my process I just need friendahip and support. If somebody are Interested here's is my whatsapp +503 7844 2983 or you can see more of me at my instagram https://www.instagram.com/xrthur/ 

With love,  a human,  and a soul waiting to find a light. Arthur 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived