iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys , i just created US itunes account, just to support britney, but the biling adress of my card is not in us. i want to purchase 4 versions of glory so that they will be counted for charts for us. is there any generous exhalers kindly enough donate itunes cards that i can redeem so that i can buy those versions on us itunes? thnx in advance. u can pm me. 

16 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

guys , i just created US itunes account, just to support britney, but the biling adress of my card is not in us. i want to purchase 4 versions of glory so that they will be counted for charts for us. is there any generous exhalers kindly enough donate itunes cards that i can redeem so that i can buy those versions on us itunes? thnx in advance. u can pm me. 

Read this! @reoha098

International Fans, if you want buy the Album in the USA, follow this steps! Check Here!

@HenryBai

21 hours ago, reoha098 said:

I read somewhere that you can buy US itunes cards with paypal, you create your US account and redeem the card, but I just can't remember what websites can you buy from, I hope someone can help you-

Archived