Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

10 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Yep, Make me, Do you wanna come over, Man on the moon, Liar and Clumsy. That's it. I said I respect everyone else's opinion but for me this album is very ******* SLOW. I mean, it has good songs, as I listen to them, they get me high but just right before getting to the climax, it goes down with a slow and chill sound. On the other hand, I appreciate the fact she was involved in the project and ultimately (whether if we like it or not) it was made on her own terms, that adds more reliability because she created it. It might be my least fav album but I admit it is a good and great step for Britney. :bwink:

:ban: for insinuating Glory isn't as good as Britney Jean is :embarrassed:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gloryney said:

:ban: for insinuating Glory isn't as good as Britney Jean is :embarrassed:

I never "insinuate" a thing. Don´t make your assumptions look as I said them. I said I didn´t like it but it doesn´t mean it is bad. It is a great album but it is very slow for me. I love she was very involved in it, so I appreciate it as the artist she is and I admit it is great because many people seem to like it so it must be good for some reason, good things stand out for themselves. 

So, is it a good album? YES, totally.

Did I like it? Kind of. It has good tracks but FOR ME that's it. 

20 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

Tbh this whole "it sounds like good for you" thing has taunted it for me because it's kinda true:/ also it's a bit boring. Love the lyrics though. Still it's probably the song I've listened least to. 

Sound similar but very different in lyrics and melody

My favs are definitely Invitation, Man on the Moon, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, What You Need and If I'm Dancing.... I know I have good taste. :flawless: 

Just kidding!

Just Luv Me or Slumber Party for the second single! 

I think some people have already mentioned how the fantasy commercial (the one I the forest) would be a cool concept as a video for Just Luv Me, which I totally agree with! Maybe something kind of mystical and jungle-y...

If I'm Dancing is so insane! I love the crazy production and her falsetto-y voice is so pretty. 

Anyways!  I want to know what songs really stand out for you and why!

Maybe this thread was kind of pointless, but I had the urge to share!:ehidk:

its blocked tho. guess u shoulda pitched PS sound a bit. did u like it? PS had mixed reactions but it's one of the standouts anyway. nasal or not, it's a bold move for brit. so i like it :bigkiss:

Thats cuz Sony Music is ruining my life. I actually loved it but now that i've heard few other songs I dont like this that much but it's not bad

I can't watch it cutie

Thats cool. You can watch this :myjam:

Archived