Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Alejo. said:

Oh please leaks happens to almost every artists and always  happens to Britney, its life its the industry...was their mistake, I've seen music sites with the link wasn't just the fans

Get over it for real, the album will flop but she gave us one of the best pop albums in the latest years

Unless the critics give her rave reviews this album is going to sink faster than Britney Jean. Her position in the industry is heavily dependent on this album being COMMERCIALLY successful. It doesn't matter if its her best pop album in years. If we want to see her grow in the industry she needs to show she still has a sizeable market.

5 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I find it hilarious (in a very bad way) that Britney's success isn't being thwarted by haters. It's actually her own fans. All these thousands of plays that could be going towards her first week streaming tally are just being wasted by fans who couldn't wait.

Don't get me started on the Mexicans who bought the album and leaked it in the fist place. 

I hope you all are happy with yourselves when she debuts with disappointing numbers. Good job.

This thread its pathetic, sorry to say but it is.

Fans who were going to purchase the album will still purchase it. I downloaded Glory but I still pre-ordered the deluxe album both digital and physical as well as the vinyl, the japanese edition and I'm going to be gifting as well!!

I think I speak for the majority of the fans, when I say that we will still stream Glory and a leak won't stop us from doing so.

7 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I find it hilarious (in a very bad way) that Britney's success isn't being thwarted by haters. It's actually her own fans. All these thousands of plays that could be going towards her first week streaming tally are just being wasted by fans who couldn't wait.

Don't get me started on the Mexicans who bought the album and leaked it in the fist place. 

I hope you all are happy with yourselves when she debuts with disappointing numbers. Good job.

As if the streaming stops now. Uhm; no! Streaming Glory in 2017, the whole year!

Guest willysilva
Just now, button said:

You can use a VPN or a proxy tool, that's what everyone is going to do...

is that what we have to do now for a few streams? she better promote if she wants success  :sass:

9 minutes ago, Body Ache. said:

Lol sorry you care so much about sales. Just enjoy the music and the fantastic album. 

:tiffeyeroll:

Please. Don't act like it's more impressive to slack off and "enjoy the music" than refraining from listening to a leak and caring about the success of an idol.

There is a record label funding Britney's project, don't speak as if the sales aren't important.

Kudos to OP for being so thoughtful.

Guest willysilva
Just now, button said:

I guess she isn't doing VMA, Carpool or an interview on Saturday. Looks like everyone lied to me. She doesn't deserve the streams of 1000+ fans on this forum, you're right.

:leaving:

i'm talking about actual people streaming, liking and buying her stuff. not one fan from one country hacking the internet to make his streams count as if they were from another contry  :sass:

8 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This thread its pathetic, sorry to say but it is.

Fans who were going to purchase the album will still purchase it. I downloaded Glory but I still pre-ordered the deluxe album both digital and physical as well as the vinyl, the japanese edition and I'm going to be gifting as well!!

I think I speak for the majority of the fans, when I say that we will still stream Glory and a leak won't stop us from doing so.

What I'm saying is that she's losing all these potential streams that could have gone to her release week and beyond. 

I'm not saying people will stop streaming. For example, on first listen say someone gives the album 150 plays this week, and then in their second week only listens 50 times then Britney essentially loses 150 streams from that person. Multiply that by the amount of people already listening to the album.

You guys are KILLING her debut. Yeah you purchased the album but streams are what she needs to secure the top stop.

4 minutes ago, willysilva said:

i'm talking about actual people streaming, liking and buying her stuff. not one fan from one country hacking the internet to make his streams count as if they were from another contry  :sass:

Are you doing this on purpose? She's doing her part of promoting and getting people to stream her album through a VMA performance. Forget about that. I was talking about how you deemed it unnecessary for non-US fans to change their IP and help her. And I'm pretty sure we outnumber US fans too.

I can't, no sense whatsoever. :leaving:

Guest willysilva
2 minutes ago, button said:

Are you doing this on purpose? She's doing her part of promoting and getting people to stream her album through a VMA performance. Forget about that. I was talking about how you deemed it unnecessary for non-US fans to change their IP and help her. And I'm pretty sure we outnumber US fans too.

I can't, no sense whatsoever. :leaving:

it won't make a difference sweetheart  :sass:

and i want to belive that promo is only the beginning and not all of it  :sass:

Archived