Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Slayageeeee :myjam:

The week will go by super fast just watch. I work with people that could care less about whether Britney releases new music or her in general so it'll be a little easier for me I think lol. But still, we're close af to the finish line :riri:

I think I'll have a heart attack, too much to handle

6 minutes ago, nicest guy on exhale said:

What did you think?

I listened to the whole thing, sorry.  But I preordered the digital album, and the CD. 

It was beautiful! The lyrics are so good and relatable. She sounds so earnest. Her vocals slay :crying4: is it one of the best of the album for you?

14 hours ago, coo said:

and now everybody and their mother have had the leaks :tiffsniffle:the song is the 'how i roll' and 'mmm papi' of glory though. it slays.

No way. 'How I roll' and 'Mmm papi' are NOTHING compared to If I'm Dancing.

It's probably one of my fave songs from Britney, ever. It's such a boooop

24 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:

ok but this is a bald headed lie if you search 'do you wanna come over?' i'm sure it would have way more results 

if i'm dancing isn't that good it really is not stop trying to make if i'm dancing happen it's not gonna happen it's a cute bonus track let's keep it at that 

You're wrong. DYWCO is no way near as good as the classic that it if im dancing. 

4 minutes ago, Slippin_Under said:

The song is legit a gem...wonder why a bonus track tbh

cos larry cant deal with the blatant **** references in the middle eight :drinky:

but the world/twitter will give the song the attention it deserves :drinky:

brit's best song since TTWE :gobaby:

1 minute ago, finalboy said:

cos larry cant deal with the blatant **** references in the middle eight :drinky:

but the world/twitter will give the song the attention it deserves :drinky:

brit's best song since TTWE :gobaby:

I just don't hear that at all 

Pretty sure it's "my shop is all bling bling and red, but he wants blue and green instead"

Archived