Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I haven't seen anybody being all high and mighty. Quite frankly it's been the people who have downloaded it illegally bashing people for not listening to it which confuses the hell out of me.

I think it's ridiculous you and other people don't see how this is disrespectful to Britney, her team and all the work she put into this album for the past two years. People couldn't wait a week? And it might not be true Stans that we have to worry about who will still buy and to have pre-ordered. There's now over 200,000 downloads of this album illegally. This website and others around had plenty to do with it by passing that link around. You honestly think those are all just super fans who are going to buy it now that they have an illegal download?

The truth is now we'll never know how much this leak affected it. But I think it's pretty delusional to say it will have no effect.

Don't hate me please!!!!! ;-; :moorangu: I will be buying two copies and I already have my preorder ready plus I have my Spotify that I pay for monthly.  Britney deserves all our coins, I'm ready to buy out the entire section LOL <3

3 hours ago, sebram20 said:

Literally just joined this site to tell everyone that COUPURE ÉLECTRIQUE means BLACKOUT. 

:tiffsniffle: everything is perfect and makes sense.

what everybody's confused about is the lyrics meaning tho :mj: and welcome!

6 minutes ago, thebritneyarmy said:

same i'm really trying to understand but i just cant understand 

La vérité c'est pas si difficile que ça, après quelques écoutes.

"J'oublie le monde, quand tu fais,

Fais moi l'amour, moi l'amour,

J'oublie le monde quand tu fais l'amour, 

Fais moi l'amour, mon amour,

J'oublie le monde quand tu fais, 

Fais moi l'amour, mon amour,

Comme une coupure électrique,

Un moment avec toi, dans le noir,

Un moment avec toi, dans le noir,

Comme une coupure électrique,

T'es la lumière, la lumière,

etc"

On 8/20/2016 at 11:43 PM, coo said:

the innovativeness... the raw falsetto vocals. gosh didn't expect she can NAIL those kind of songs anymore. the new album guys hold me :tiffsniffle: i would be down it being a single follow up after she spawn one hit single. Do it team brit.

EDIT: and how could i forget the FRENCH. i didn't realize how much i need foreign language-ney in my life tbh :tiffanycries:

it is all part of team britney geniusness, they will release this single in french language countries (france, canada, moroco, alger, and more) and change youre mind no seas cortes as single in spanish countrys mexico spain colombia,
they are getting to get worldwide sucsess!!!!!!! <3:gobaby::kisses2all:

8 minutes ago, nicest guy on exhale said:

Can someone please tell me how I can listen to it?

download the leak  from itunes  :riri:

3 minutes ago, My Own Car Is Immaculate said:

it is all part of team britney geniusness, they will release this single in french language countries (france, canada, moroco, alger, and more) and change youre mind no seas cortes as single in spanish countrys mexico spain colombia,
they are getting to get worldwide sucsess!!!!!!! <3:gobaby::kisses2all:

she's getting those bailando billion views sistren :gobaby:

Actually it was planned, I mean we got Britney Jean earlier for a pre-listening.  Most of the people who have  downloaded are fans and they gonna get physical and digital copies, they're making some noise for GP, so they could and would stream on Spotify and Apple Music after release date + carpool  + VMA  + all our support and love :BBMAney: 

Date me for another Millenium Award next year :keshawave:

I wish I could've been strong but I ended up snagging the YouTube videos from someone named CRUSH and ripping them (for myself only) b4 they got taken down. 

I'm not spreading them.. I had already  pre-ordered both the clean and explicit versions of glory deluxe on iTunes. I preordered the special Vinyl edition from Britneyspears.com & I preordered the physical copy from Amazon. I feel ok w my decision lol 

Archived