Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I hate that kind of songs made for twerking and yeah that's the first thing I thought when I heard this song, I can't get into it, I just really don't like it... I can't even say it's a terrible song because the production is great and Britney sounds great too, But I just really don't like it, it's bad for my taste

Well just goes to show how much variety is on the album something for everybody. But definitely not a song to skip. 

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me (so hard, but I have to stick to Hold It Against Me)

3. Private Show vs Inside Out (Never really understood the hype around Inside Out)

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful (The vocals between these two singles are kind of the same, but I'm going to choose the catchier one)

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss (This for me is the lead single, tbh)

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass (Sorry, I really think BFB is better sound-wise)

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me 

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart (This is one of the hardest, but I'm choosing Love Me Down)

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline

12. What You Need vs Criminal

13. Better vs Up N Down (The percussion reminds me of Sorry by Justin Bieber, especially the chorus)

14. Change Your Mind vs He About To Lose Me (Vocals)

15. Liar vs Selfish

16. If I'm Dancing vs Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Coupure Électrique vs Scary (Sorry, but I don't understand the fascination for Coupure Electrique, and I am reminded of the mood of Why Should I Be Sad + vocals from Trip To Your Heart)

9 for Femme Fatale

8 for Glory

15 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

And also at this point I literally don't give a **** anymore :selenerz: I think I hate everyone I used to like on here and my stay on exhale is coming to an end pretty soon. I'm just overall annoyed and disgusted. I just wanna wait for this album. Glory may be the album that finally causes me to leave exhale after Friday. I just can't believe even people I thought would respect my choice for not listening to the leak would be totally cool with it, but they've taken it too far. 

I just wanna stay in this thread.

That's shocking tbh :decisions: At least wait for the VMAs, Britney is going to slay :riri:

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me

3. Private Show vs Inside Out

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline

12. What You Need vs Criminal

13. Better vs Up N Down

14. Change Your Mind vs He About To Lose Me

15. Liar vs Selfish

16. If I'm Dancing vs Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Coupure Électrique vs Scary

Only FF winners were IO and my two B&A gems

Not interested in reading other threads and being told how ridiculous I am for choosing not to listen or read spoilers about the tracks.  If you want to know why it's harder for artists to produce quality material, or be supported by labels budget wise, leaks are playing a big part in the issue.  Yes, lots of people download leaks, but it's not helping the production of music we all love.  I'm not just talking about Glory either.  We're so conditioned to instant everything. lol  

4 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

Not interested in reading other threads and being told how ridiculous I am for choosing not to listen or read spoilers about the tracks.  If you want to know why it's harder for artists to produce quality material, or be supported by labels budget wise, leaks are playing a big part in the issue.  Yes, lots of people download leaks, but it's not helping the production of music we all love.  I'm not just talking about Glory either.  We're so conditioned it instant everything. lol  

Tbh i feel like some fans are hypocrites, saying they won't support a leak and so many on here didn't want the album to leak but as soon as the album leaks they listen to it at the first chance they get... you are right. Britney's worked hard on this album and i'm not going to let a leak spoil this for me, i can wait 5 more days.

3 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Instagram blocks the audio on videos until you manually select to listen so how is it spoiling anything? :whitneyshade: 

I don't see how it's disrespectful to Britney when we already bought the damn album and have been supporting her for the past two decades. It's not like we are abandoning her :tiffeyeroll:

Like I said if you wanna be surprised do you, but the way people are acting so high and mighty is ridiculous :ririshade2:

I haven't seen anybody being all high and mighty. Quite frankly it's been the people who have downloaded it illegally bashing people for not listening to it which confuses the hell out of me.

I think it's ridiculous you and other people don't see how this is disrespectful to Britney, her team and all the work she put into this album for the past two years. People couldn't wait a week? And it might not be true Stans that we have to worry about who will still buy and to have pre-ordered. There's now over 200,000 downloads of this album illegally. This website and others around had plenty to do with it by passing that link around. You honestly think those are all just super fans who are going to buy it now that they have an illegal download?

The truth is now we'll never know how much this leak affected it. But I think it's pretty delusional to say it will have no effect.

2 hours ago, A.D. said:

Me too sis, I was hoping I could come over to @BratzBitch's house so I can put on a private show and make him ooh. Maybe in return he'll hopefully just luv me and be my man on the moon. Do you wanna come over?

I don't belong to this thread, but girl, I'm waiting for you to respond to my invitation to have a slumber party so you'll give me a private show and I'll give you what you need in the dark thanks to a coupure éléctrique :riri:

Archived