Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are ******* adorable and make me love being a Britney Stan :crying1::crying1::crying1:  so amazing to know it is really worth waiting for I cannot deal right now, CANNOT

AWWWW you are my first reply!! :) This forum is such an amazing place..! All the meltdowns, the single releases, POM premiere, desert performance.. we been through a lot but you guys has always made me laugh.  :gobaby: Hang in there baby, I PROMISE you it will be worth the wait!!  :crying1::crying1:

Based on how the release of the other songs from the album went I'll have to wait until 12/1 am Friday and not 9pm Thursday...the digital release seems to be locked to your specific time zone.

Yeah I definitely got my pre-order downloads a few hours later, oh well, only a while more to wait to hear the ENTIRE album!!! #excited!!!

Liar has to be one of Britney's best songs EVER!! She simply HAS to release it as a single! It's so damn catchy, I can't stop listening to it. Definitely the highlight of Glory for me. There are many other songs I love on the album, of course, especially Invitation, Man On The Moon, Do You Wanna Come Over, Slumber Party, Just Like Me, What You Need, Change Your Mind, If I'm Dancing and Coupure Electrique but Liar tops them all for me. The songs I'm not so keen on are Clumsy, Just Luv Me and Love Me Down. I just find them quite boring, dull and lacking in strong melody. Everything else though is pretty damn great! I think Liar, followed by Invitation and then If I'm Dancing or Just Like Me would make good singles.

I am trying to buy my copy but iTunes is not allowing me as I don't have a valid address in the US! So, I will have to buy it from the Hungarian iTunes store but I still want to help the US sales... can anyone gift it to me please? If yes, I will give you my ID via inbox.

Someone gift it to him yall. He boilin' like a pot full o' vegetables. :hype:

Archived