Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

I don't know if I'm maturing or just growing lazier in my old age, but I've kept myself from listening to the leaked album, first era ever. Literally jumping up and down, so excited!! Also bought the mp3 album, which, being digital, I'm assuming will arrive before the UPS guy does. :gaspney: :cooltshirt: :unreal:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, we are some hours away from the biggest day for a Britney fan in almost years... I know we've got Blackout and Femme Fatale, which were great albums but this seems to be the first era were Britney is PRESENT and into what she is releasing.

From tomorrow every day will be decisive with reviews coming, numbers coming and charts positions being released... but I just wanted to share a small thought with you guys: GLORY truly is a glorious moment for us!

Glory is shaping to be the most decent era, since ITZ at least. So far we have:

- Radio interviews.

- BBMA's (which were obviously done to put Britney back in the spotlight for Glory).

- A new perfume with a **** commercial.

- Carpool karaoke.

- Jimmy Kimmel.

- VMAs performance.

- Apple Music Festival performance.

- One of her best albums in her entire career. 

- A Britney with spark in her eyes, fire in her movements and presence in the moment. HER ******* HOT BODY!

- A Vegas show were she is killing it the lazy early POM days are over.

And many more stuff...

Of course choreos could be better, of course her personality is not 2004ney, of course her dancing is not ITZney... but we are facing the best era we've had in 10 years! I am experiencing my childhood again going to the music story at the mall, again and again, asking if they have got the album already (I live in Hungary and it is common for European countries to get it earlier). I am sitting on my laptop waiting to buy my copy on iTunes as soon as it is released (5 MINUTES LEFT!) and I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see the James Corden segment. And I am planning to stay up on Sunday night waiting for Britney to appear on the VMAs stage. Can't believe we are living this 10 years after!

I just don't want charts or numbers to ruin the feeling for us if things don't go well sales wise, we are truly living a GLORIOUS milestone both as Britney Spears the icon and Britney Spears the person. Specially for us who started with her since 1998.

Happy GLORYing everyone! :kisses2all:

I thought I'm the only one :orangu: I went to my local Saturn and they don't even have it in stock, wtf 

OMG lol.

So, i've talked with an Amazon guy by using the chat... he said that the album will be in their stocks tomorrow so that's why my order hasn't been processed yet...and that it will arrive tomorrow anyway...HOW is that even possible? Are they trolling? :moorangu: 

Im here for JLM as single too but not so sure if as 2. We are still in the summer, I think it would wiser a dancy track, Slummer Party in my opinion as final summer and JLV as winter not-typical-ballad single. I loveeee Liar and Change your mind but I dont think both would hit USA radios and Europe. However, I completely see change your mind being a hit in Latin's countries, like in south America

I'm fine with that, as soon as she release it as single :yaknow:

I suffered so much when TIG and Inside Out werent singles :crying1:

Slumber Party and Just Luv Me would be great singles :) Liar too

Archived