Promote 'Glory' on Grindr guys, it really works!

#1GodneyFan

I was offering free ******** if they show me they bought 'Make me' or they can **** me if they pre-order 'Glory'. So far, 5 sales for Make me and 10 pre-orders for Glory (which I hope they won't cancel) 

Let's help our queen get that #1 :bwink:

stop with Make Me and focus on Glory, its Glorious day today

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we are hoe twins because I had posted similar post the other day. Ha ha! 

"

nd whatsapping/messaging guys I had one night stands with/been on a date with/.from Grindr/ Tinder/ Happn, saying the same thing: " Hey! Been ages! Would love to see you again. Miss that arse/c*ck/whatever. Catch up soon for a fun night?" Then you wait and see how desperate they are to see you again ( most of them). Then BAM! You say " Only if you buy Britney's album". 

So guys! I am "pretty womaning" myself out for her to get that #1 in UK. It better work or my sore arse/c*ck won't be too happy! 

OK! GUYS! Do it besides streaming. Ok. I am back to bed. This guy who had just  pre ordered album is waiting. I am in toilet, typing this. Drunk. Been replying to him "Patience darling, wait for the night" so far so have I go to. Bye. :bwink:

UPDATE: I had played MOTM earlier and now this guy keeps singing Make Me Mooooooooo. More update tomorrow.

******* 5 ! 

Archived