THIS IS FOR UK FANS

sciama

Hello everybody,

I'm going mad. I live in Italy and as I heard Britney was going to perform on the Apple Music Festival I kinda freaked out cause actually she hasn't been in my country since 2004 so I had no chance to see her live so this would have been my first time. But after few researches I found out that only UK resident can buy a ticket so my world fall apart. So here it comes to my thread. Since I'am not able to have a chance on winning the tickets, I'm looking for someone here who can take me with them.

I know this sounds extremely awkward and crazy and I know it actually is, but this is one of the solutions that came to my mind! Please if you want to contact me send me a message on facebook or comment here if you have a solution or any questions or whatever I don't know, I'm going crazy and I really want to see herrrr!

Thank you for all of those who read all of this, I appreciate! Have a nice day, bye x :^)

tumblr_mfz3q59wHQ1rqlqe6o1_500.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody,

I'm going mad. I live in Italy and as I heard Britney was going to perform on the Apple Music Festival I kinda freaked out cause actually she hasn't been in my country since 2004 so I had no chance to see her live so this would have been my first time. But after few researches I found out that only UK resident can buy a ticket so my world fall apart. So here it comes to my thread. Since I'am not able to have a chance on winning the tickets, I'm looking for someone here who can take me with them.

I know this sounds extremely awkward and crazy and I know it actually is, but this is one of the solutions that came to my mind! Please if you want to contact me send me a message on facebook or comment here if you have a solution or any questions or whatever I don't know, I'm going crazy and I really want to see herrrr!

Thank you for all of those who read all of this, I appreciate! Have a nice day, bye x :^)

tumblr_mfz3q59wHQ1rqlqe6o1_500.gif

Sorry i can not help since i dont live in uk, but i need your help if you can... i just added you on fb

Tbh if I win you can come with me. My partner wouldn't be able to get time off work anyway and none of my friends like her. Doubt i'll get a ticket though, I feel like Charlie in Willy Wonka :crying2: 

You can come with me if I win :) 

Are you serious?! Would you like to come to a concert with a complete stranger? I though I was crazy, but you are crazier, I love it! Tbh I'd like to get more information if that would be possible

Are you serious?! Would you like to come to a concert with a complete stranger? I though I was crazy, but you are crazier, I love it! Tbh I'd like to get more information if that would be possible

Yes of course :)

It should be fans who get to go considering she's been stuck in Vegas for so long.

it helps that you're hot tbh

:drown: 

Tbh I doubt anyone here will even get tickets. The arena holds less than 700 and the amount of non-fans and GP that just apply for every artist simply because its free

But good luck finding someone! I've applied myself, so fingers crossed :wontcry:

I WILL win :lessons:

I'm from the UK,  but have accepted that I will simply not get tickets.  everyone is going to be applying and the chances are ridiculously slim. 

Atleast I'll be able to watch it on YouTube 

The second a tour is announced though I'm  definitely getting tickets in UK and you all can come with me!!  

As Britney would say: awwww! That's cuteee!

Thank you anyway hun x

Archived