MM #62

giltjuhh

1 minute ago, yorkster said:

Is it confirmed anywhere that she'll only perform Make Me? If her team are any kind of smart, she should start off with an edit of Make Me, have G-Eazy do his rap whilst she changes her outfit somehow and mix it into Single #2... It'll at least give her next single a fighting start.

Don't say such a thing I want Make Me all to itself on the VMA stage it deserves it like Gimme More did. :kisses2all:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Yeah I see the %'s, but I was wondering what the actual positions were before and after the VMA's.

%'s of sales don't say much to me. What if they sold 2 copies before and after the VMA's 200% more.. That are 4 copies.

If you get my point.

They were current singles how exactly do you want them to sell so little copies? :huh:

The percentage is more important than the position, girl. If I told you X song went from #50 to #10 what are you going to do? Assume Make Me will jump 40 positions?

But if you want the #'s, I don't have them. I'll check the Kworb archive.

Anyways BEYONCE went from #40 to #7. Do whathever you want with this info. :beysip:

Your question would have made sense if you asked your the pre-boost positions, not before&after.

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Goodness, if it hits #1....can we just let it die after? I'm gonna HATE that song if I have to hear about how we can make it a hit in October or November or something :JLostare:

You won't get a single #2 for a while, if that's what you're asking. :bey:

Especially if the VMA revive Make Me this much.

Archived