PopJustice Insider about: VMAs Performance of MAKE ME

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On August 23, 2016 at 8:46 PM, HotAsIce.ve said:

Goldsoundz:

Re: VMAs, I was told specifically that she's singing this year. We'll see if she follows through on the day of the performance.

And..

That's the plan. Live Britney and a live band. I'm sure there's a Plan B if she gets nervous. I'm also sure it won't be totally without dancing either way. 

Mariah Carey lipped her carpool, too. No one cares. No one. Carpool Karaokee is not for showing off singing skills. It's a goofy skit not to be taken seriously that brings comic relief to people who aren't judgemental.

He lied :trash:

On August 23, 2016 at 8:46 PM, HotAsIce.ve said:

Goldsoundz:

Re: VMAs, I was told specifically that she's singing this year. We'll see if she follows through on the day of the performance.

And..

That's the plan. Live Britney and a live band. I'm sure there's a Plan B if she gets nervous. I'm also sure it won't be totally without dancing either way. 

Mariah Carey lipped her carpool, too. No one cares. No one. Carpool Karaokee is not for showing off singing skills. It's a goofy skit not to be taken seriously that brings comic relief to people who aren't judgemental.

24 minutes ago, Eхх said:

He was right in a lot of things + plus he said something was wrong at backstage with the mic. But like he said in that post maybe she was nervous about sing live. But of course that was the plan, why not a big production? Just minimalistic? She holding up a mic, of course the plan was sing live (he said she sung live at the rehearsals) but maybe she was scared. 

Archived