Glory TOP 3 - RESULTS

Asmodean

Happy with the results/  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

I

I feel U 

imagine a video in which she dreams of a slumber party waking up next to her bf in the morning,might come as cliche but it must actualized with some crazy stuff tbh :crying2:

She should be in like a greek/roman goddess bathhouse. Candles burning EVERYWHERE, the place is abuzz with millions of servants serving her wine in goblets and fanning her and just dumping oily gold stuff all over her body as she relaxes  and kinda bathes in it all and then she opens her eyes and she's laying on a pile of hot people. They're literally lying down to be her bed. She thinks it's just a pile of drunken acquaintances, she laughs off her hedonistic dream...but as she stands up, the camera reveals she's still got gold **** in her hair or like, the back of her legs is still gold or something 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

I

I feel U 

imagine a video in which she dreams of a slumber party waking up next to her bf in the morning,might come as cliche but it must actualized with some crazy stuff tbh :crying2:

3 minutes ago, cho said:

She should be in like a greek/roman goddess bathhouse. Candles. Running EVERYWHERE, the place is abuzz with millions of servants serving her wine in goblets and fanning her and just dumping oily gold stuff all over her body as she relaxes  and kinda bathes in it all and then she opens her eyes and she's laying on a pile of hot people. They're literally lying down to be her bed. She thinks it's just a pile of drunken acquaintances, she laughs off her hedonistic dream...but as she stands up, the camera reveals she's still got gold **** in her hair or like, the back of her legs is still gold or something 

When I was in the theatrical academy one of the things that was forbidden were "dreaming" stuff... It's really big time cliché. When you don't know how to justify something you just saying "It was a dream"...

Just now, Asmodean said:

When I was in the theatrical academy one of the things that was forbidden were "dreaming" stuff... It's really big time cliché. When you don't know how to justify something you just saying "It was a dream"...

I feel you but it's Britney and the song is about a slumber party so I feel like it's a little ok

The interesting part for me is that I understand that you could like/love Man On the Moon/Just Luv Me/Liar... but really one of those to be in your Top 3 ...on that album... something is wrong with the fan base...  :) 

For me it's the same your favorite in :

Circus to be Out From Under/Shattered Glass/Lace and Leather

FF -Drop Dead Beautiful/Sealed With A Kiss/ Trouble For Me

Blackout- Toy Soldiers/ Perfect Lover/WSIBS

Britney -Anticipating/Let Me Be/ That's Where You Take Me

I can go on for every each album :) NO HATE HERE!!! Just some songs are not something new at all...

Archived