So I played Glory when two of my friends were here.

PieceofBritney

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent Man On the MOON to my two girlfriends ( friends who are a girl) and they all can say that's Britney.

And I asked whether it's good or not? One said it's ok, one said it's normal, like recent Britney's songs :dontlike: and they said they prefered Xtina more than Britney :huh: 

Never ever I talked to them about Britney anymore. 

3 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

I sent Man On the MOON to my two girlfriends ( friends who are a girl) and they all can say that's Britney.

And I asked whether it's good or not? One said it's ok, one said it's normal, like recent Britney's songs :dontlike: and they said they prefered Xtina more than Britney :huh: 

They thought Man on the moon is classic Britney...actually. I'm so happy I'm getting so many positive feedback about this album!

3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I feel like non-fans like Clumsy a lot lmfao

They really do, it's not the first time I get this reaction! It's a really fun song tbh. And everyone loves the "Banging all over" part. It's a thing now midst another group of friends, when they see me they start imitating that part!

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

They thought Man on the moon is classic Britney...actually. I'm so happy I'm getting so many positive feedback about this album!

Yes, I agree, and it's a cute song so that's why I introduced to them but then they said they dont like Britney and her voice is horrible and then I stopped. It's waste of time.

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

They really do, it's not the first time I get this reaction! It's a really fun song tbh. And everyone loves the "Banging all over" part. It's a thing now midst another group of friends, when they see me they start imitating that part!

Introduced Clumsy to another guy, who likes something like Broadways and Beyonce, and he doesnt like it. He prefered PS because of the vocal showcase. Why I am surrounded by many friends like that :(  Anyway, I will gift him GLORY and ask him play everytime we drive lol

Guest ErJ Spears

That's because Clumsy is a bop and haters will deal!

Photo

It's like a better version of Body Ache 

Photo

slay at those non Britney fans liking it more than us

Photo

43 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

The impt thing is we still love our friends even if they are flawed like that. :hype:

the only thing that xtina is better than britney at is her vocal range. Everything else is inarguable :cuteidk:

Archived