Your GLORY Bottom 5

M3DON3R

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole thread :eeek:

The hate towards Invitation and Better is horrid, Better is That's Where You Take Me 2.0 and to me that's a good thing. 

I'm going to get dragged for this but, in no particular order:

1. DYWCO - I'm sorry, the chorus is really weak and if this were a single, I can imagine someone turning on the radio during the chorus and having no idea who is singing this. Her vocals should have been more there in the chorus, basically. I like the verses, though!

2. MOTM - It reminds me of an Owl City song (which I don't listen to Britney for), but I appreciate how much the lyrics reminds me of a Britney song. It's a cute, and sad, song, but I skip this track a lot. It isn't bad, though.

3. Hard to Forget Ya - Cute, the chorus actually gets stuck in my head, but it's the filler track of this album. I don't see the resemblance to Mandy Moore's Candy, but w/e. 

4. Change Your Mind - Has no one talked about how cringe-y it sounds during the "Say you don't wanna cross the line but Imma make you change your mind" part? Maybe it's just me. The chorus is nice, though. This song reads to me like some weird Google translate attempt in its lyrics. I feel like this is a Circus reject. 

5. If I'm Dancing - Also reminds me of a Circus track. The Britishney is cute, but the chorus is too repetitive and simple. 

Overall it's a great album! I still listen to every song on it and enjoy them (except Change Your Mind). 

Archived