Do you think James Corden....

MandaNicole

Will put on cry me a river during carpool karaoke? To see what she says? I am so anxious to see them together. He has a way if pushing the line question wise while seeming harmless. He just seems to disarm his guests and make them feel comfortable.

I am so anxious to see her in such a candid situation now that she is so confident

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so. Justney is dead people. No one cares about their ongoing 'rivalry' or whatever :bichpls: Old news. 15 year old news in fact :wtf:

I think they'll chat about Vegas, how it's going. Her average day, sing toxic, Make Me, Womanizer. Probably put another artists song on like Fancy, Me Myself and I etc. 

And talk about VMA's obvs 

4 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I don't think so. Justney is dead people. No one cares about their ongoing 'rivalry' or whatever :bichpls: Old news. 15 year old news in fact :wtf:

I think they'll chat about Vegas, how it's going. Her average day, sing toxic, Make Me, Womanizer. Probably put another artists song on like Fancy, Me Myself and I etc. 

And talk about VMA's obvs 

I doubt Britney cares about Justney but clearly the world does as he is getting dragged to the pits of hell right now for his black lives comments and recently for bringing up Britney as the cause of his suffering. 

Archived