LastFM Top Tracks - Britney #2 (Frank Ocean #1)

Chico101

Guys check out LastFM's top tracks - its been completely taken over by Frank Ocean and Britney. Frank is #1 and Britney is #2 on the overall artist chart.

If this is any indication of streaming, Frank is gonna get big streaming numbers and Britney is going to lose A LOT that could have gone to her first week tally...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

What is wrong with ya'll lmao, Britney doesn't even have any new songs out besides Make Me and the promo singles. wait for an album release before you have a meltdown

Thats what i was thinking too until i saw that the songs she has in the top tracks are all leaked songs

6 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

What is wrong with ya'll lmao, Britney doesn't even have any new songs out besides Make Me and the promo singles. wait for an album release before you have a meltdown

But her songs that are on the LastFM chart are the ones that haven't been released.

She's on the charts with the pirated songs not the singles/promo singles.

:orangu:

4 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

oh my God he literally looks like one of those really cheap twinks for  "boundgods" gay **** company :orangu: he looks like **** tbh

maybe not your type, but saying he looks like ****. :yeahsure:

I kinda look like him so :crying11::crying11:

I look like really cheap twinks for "boundgods" gay **** company. :crying2::crying2::crying2:

Just now, Benjie said:

maybe not your type, but saying he looks like ****. :yeahsure:

I kinda look like him so :crying11::crying11:

I look like really cheap twinks for "boundgods" gay **** company. :crying2::crying2::crying2:

omg im sure you dont look like him, and i was exaggerating a bit (naturally) but he is not special as ppl make him out to be, id still **** him tho

Archived