Jordan Miller

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

:whitneyshade: wtf do you think I just said

If he performs at the VMA's we will debut #2

Britney now needs GMA and Fallon while she's in NYC on Friday

You can be #1 worldwide without being #1 in a lot countries *****. It's not equivalent. :arianabye:

We need huge huge streaming. I'm keeping my laptop up all night for my girl :tiffanycries:

Frank is debuting on Billboard this Friday, Glory is debuting on Billboard next Friday. :yaknow:

If he releases his second album next Friday though, he will be a threat. Barbra is a more immediate threat at the moment. :bthink:

Still, the album is perfect. It deserves the top spot, but it's okay if it doesn't get it. Blackout didn't either. :bwink:

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Really *****, cuz he debuted on the itunes worldwide chart at #1 yesterday

And all his 17 songs are in the top 17 on Apple Music lmffao

Right I forgot he debuted yesterday

Britney can also flood Apple Music after VMA.

She also has an advantage: digital sales give her TEA. She needs a Lemonade situation where all her songs are on iTunes.

300k total digital sales=30k TEA.

i can't at A LOT of people not knowing him here... :whitneyshade:

he is probably one of the best RnB and rapper of this century... his attitude, his lyrics, his innovative beats, his voice, his position to a lot of nowadays topics, his coming out in the middle of world of masculine straight rappers was a tough step... 

he is a complete artist. fans and ALSO general public love him. we have been waiting for this album since Channel Orange in 2012 (and that was his debut album, critically acclaimed) so that's why. :drinky:

9 minutes ago, button said:

Right I forgot he debuted yesterday

Britney can also flood Apple Music after VMA.

She also has an advantage: digital sales give her TEA. She needs a Lemonade situation where all her songs are on iTunes.

300k total digital sales=30k TEA.

she's only gonna get 150k copies sold max lbr

so 15k Tea if that

Britney has 0 advantage versus Frank Ocean if his album sells well next week

6 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

she's only gonna get 150k copies sold max lbr

so 15k Tea if that

Britney has 0 advantage versus Frank Ocean if his album sells well next week

15k TEA wtf? She's going to perform Make Me at the VMA, it'll shoot up iTunes and sell at leak 100k that week alone.

TouchMeAngel predicted a 450k total, but I think my 300k is more reasonable? Who knows. If she does something breath-taking like that twitter account said she would, anything can happen.

14 minutes ago, button said:

15k TEA wtf? She's going to perform Make Me at the VMA, it'll shoot up iTunes and sell at leak 100k that week alone.

TouchMeAngel predicted a 450k total, but I think my 300k is more reasonable? Who knows. If she does something breath-taking like that twitter account said she would, anything can happen.

Why would she sell 450k 

and I'm only taking the divisible of 300k by 2, cuz she won't get that much

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

95k-100k from Make Me? since when doe a single's sales add to the album sales directly? 

the album purchase counts towards it no? or is Tea the combined sales from all singles being bought? 

TEA is the sum of digital sales divided by 10.

Obviously Make Me will get a huge boost, possibly #1 after the VMA and you'll have all the 16 other songs on the chart. Private Show, Clumsy, Liar, Better and company selling.

How does that not give her 300k?

Archived