Ok Guys It's Time To Confess ! ( Glory )

minKey

Almost all of us have been listening to the album since it was leaked . We have our opinions about each song. :truthtea:

So go ahead and confess . What are your least favorite songs ?  or do you hate any of them ? . And your reasons ?

mine :

1 ) I skip private show everytime. I just can't stand that some "froggy" vocals of the song. Had she got the sniffles ? :dontlike:

2) What u need isn't growing on me . It may end up like private show to me :sobbing:

p.s. : dont bash britney

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't hate me anyone but I skip : PS (I don't HAATE it or anything but maybe cuz it was like the first released track from the album I'm iver it), clumsy(never liked it), Hard to Forget Ya sounds weirdly just like Mandy Moore's one hit wonder song, What You Need is WAY too high for me she sounds JUST like Ashley tisdale in high school musical . 

everything else SLAYS to me my ONLY complaint is i wish they didn't add the backing vocals to Just Luv Me , it had a darker vibe without it. still one of my favs tho.

yikes sorry this was so long!

i havent played MM or PS since the leak

I dont think Invitation is nearly as good as people make it out to be

and Man on the Moon should never be a single if only to avoid the backlash shed get for the vocal effects (and its a bit corny)

The first 4 tracks should be the last 4 tracks

I feel better lol

I don't like What You Need, but it's special, it's her solo acapella :crying1:

I need to listen Slumber Party more, I'm not feeling it so much :bthink:

I used to hate Private Show but it's special, the album would't have the fun part without it, and the vocals are so cute :hype:

1) Well, first of all, I have DYWCO as the last track and I don't like listening to it... Her vocals are AWESOME and it is so ITZ... but that man screaming scares me... and everytime I listen to it, I imagine Perez Hilton Snapchat... God no :ehno:

2) Hard To Forget Ya... Well... I like it and don't... but it has something that keep me listening to it and make me like it:bigtime:

3) And the first time I listened to If I'm Dancing I didn't like it, but I think it's growing in me...:brityes:

I ******* LOVE THE REST!!!:ahhh:

My favourites are Slumber Party, Clumsy and Liar :bsass:

Archived