Liar could be her 3rd No.1 debut if it gets a good release plan (which will make her the only artist in history to ever do so)

ImpossiblePrince

Let's be real, Liar sounds like one of the biggest Pop hits I've ever heard, I don't know, but it gives me HIAM's levels of being a Pop smash hit, it just sounds like a really massive Pop song that will slay on the radios and have unbelievable longevity. on both the radio and charts

Hold It Against Me is Britney's biggest Pop hit to date, because it sounds so Pop its almost perfect and like a majestic Pop song, now imagine if Liar gets the HIAM treatment in promo and good release plan (TV performances, interviews, GMA performance and more), it would honestly be Britney's biggest hit to date, even bigger han HIAM, because Liar honestly is a perfectly immaculate Pop song. 

Liar SCREAMS hidden opportunity and slay material, the way she sings and delivers vocals screams classic Britney and would LITERALLY slay the radios and charts, it sounds like the perfect IT pop song that people need in 2016, even the songs length would help it get more plays/spins on the radios, considering it's only 3:17, it's relatively short and sweet. 

Liar better be released as a single with a fierce/girl power music video and good promo plan, because I honestly can't bare to see her miss this opprunity of her releasing and amazing Pop song like Liar.

I'm here for Britney to ******* reign on the Pop throne again, and Liar would be her platform to get there.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived